Through the Services and Tasks menu the Admin can configure the Services and their related default tasks.
Look up an existing service that you would like to configure by entering a search query in the search bar.
Edit a Service
By clicking Edit in the context menu of each service the admin is able to configure the Service settings.
The following settings can be done:
- Service name: you will see a translation key due to translatability of text within Reedge. You can choose to overwrite this text, but it will then not be translatable anymore.
- Service description: you will see a translation key due to translatability of text within Reedge. You can choose to overwrite this text, but it will then not be translatable anymore.
- Tasks: You can add default tasks related to a service. by configuring these correctly, the tasks will be automatically planned upon scheduling a service
- Click add task
- Enter Task title: what is the task called.
- Enter Task description: what needs to be done in order to complete the task
- Enter Plan days after start date: This mechanism will make sure how many days before or after the start date of the service the task needs to be automatically planned. A negative number will plan it x days before the start date, 0 will plan the task on the start date and a positive number will plan it x days after the service start date.
Allowed in service groups; will only show in which Service Group(s) this service is selected as an Allowed Service.
Remove a Service
By clicking remove in the the context menu of each service will remove the service from your system.