The Milestones will give you an immediate idea of what stage the file is.
There are 3 categories:
- When there is no survey yet, this milestone is empty.
- When a survey is scheduled, progress will be 1 out of 2, and the date&time, location and surveying company will be displayed.
- When a survey is completed, progress will be 2 out 2, the milestone will be marked as completed.
- Quotation tile
- Assuming there is 1 active quotation, the progress will show 0 out of 2.
When costs and sell prices are entered these will show in the tile.
When the quote is sent, the progress will be 1 out of 2.
When the quote is accepted, the progress will be 2 out of 2, and the milestone will be marked as completed.
Upon completion of both milestones, the initiation category will be marked as completed.
- Origin / Freight / Destination
- These milestones will be activated once the quote is accepted and order created.
- Each tile will show the next upcoming service with date/time, location and service provider
- The progress show is based on the number of services for that group and with each service status being completed will show the overall progress. Once all services within a group are completed, that group milestone will be marked as completed.
- Upon completing all milestones, the Order category will be marked as completed.
- When no invoices are created yet, this milestone will be empty.
- Once an invoice is created, the milestone will show the revenue amount and the progress will be 1 out of 3.
- When the invoice is sent, the milestone will show the sent date of the invoice and progress will be 2 out of 3, unless the total selling price is not fully invoiced yet, because then Reedge will recognize that at least 1 more invoice needs to be created and sent, in that case, the progress will show as 2 out of 6.
- As soon as the invoice is 'marked as paid' the progress will be 3 out of 3 and the milestone, as well as the category, is completed.