In the documents screen you will notice a clear structure.
click the Add documents-button and a pop-up will appear for uploading your document.
- Select the related category for the document
- Drag & drop the document into the drag&drop area for uploading OR browse for the document.
- Once the document is uploaded you can enter the description for the document.
- PS. you can upload multiple document at once.
at the top you will find several filter to allow you to quickly find the document you are looking for.
- All documents (default): will show all he documents uploaded.
- my documents: will show all documents uploaded by yourself
- customer files: will show all documents uploaded from the customer portal
- archived documents: will show all documents that were archived
- search bar: allows you to enter a search query to get to the right document, you can search on document name, description, module and uploaded by
- filter by module: allows you to filter by a specific category
Each document has a context menu, you will have the following options:
- Edit description; enables you to change the description of the document
- Show/Hide for customer: Allows you to share documents with you customer through the Customer portal. A document that is made available to the customer (shown) will have the Eye-icon.
- Download; Downloads the document
- Archive: Will change the status of the document to Archived, the document will disappear from the list, but can be found in the Archived documents section.