Through the Services and Tasks menu, the Admin can configure the Services offered by the company and their related default tasks.
Search bar :
Look up an existing service that you would like to configure by entering a search query in the search bar.
Edit a Service :
Select Edit in the context menu of each service to configure the Service settings.
The following settings can be done:
- Service name: you will see a translation key due to the translatability of text within Reedge. You can choose to overwrite this text, but you will not be able to translate it anymore.
- Invoice description: you will see a translation key due to the translatability of text within Reedge. You can choose to overwrite this text, but it will then not be translatable anymore.
- Instructions: to give instructions on the service.
- To Do's: You can add default to do's for this service. By configuring these correctly, the to do will be automatically planned upon scheduling a service.
- Go to To do's
- Select add a To do
- Enter the name: what is the to do called.
- Enter a description: what needs to be done in order to complete the to do
- Enter a to do rule: This mechanism will make sure how many days before or after the start date of the service the task needs to be automatically planned.
- Allowed in service groups: will only show in which Service Group(s) this service is available.
Pricing: Use the pricing tab to specify a fee based on volume, distance, service provided, etc.
Remove a Service :
Select Remove in the context menu of each service to remove the service from the system.