The documents screen has a clear structure.
Select "Add documents" to uploading your document.
- Select the related category for the document
- Drag & drop the document into the drag&drop area for uploading OR browse for the document.
- Once the document is uploaded enter a description for the document.
- Multiple document can be uploaded at once.
At the top find several filter to allow you to quickly find a document.
- All documents (default): Show all documents uploaded.
- My documents: Show all documents uploaded by the user.
- Customer files: Show all documents uploaded from the customer portal
- Archived documents: Show all documents that were archived
- Search bar: To directly search a document with the information you already know.
- Filter by module: To filter by a specific category
Each document has a context menu, with the following options:
- Edit description: Enable to change the document's description.
- Show/Hide for customer: To share documents with the client through the Customer portal. A document that is made available to the customer (shown) will have the Eye-icon.
- Download: To download documents.
- Archive: To change the status of the document to Archived, the document will disappear from the list, but can be found in the Archived documents section.